How many crossroads do we walk by and made choices in life? Why do I ask? Well, I'm currently at the crossroads and try to figure out the path ahead that I'm going to choose. I was at the same situation before for my relationship and now come to my career. Everything is so stable now, i become skilled at the job I'm doing everyday, gain a lot of diplomatic skills since I joined 'X' company and I'm currently finding something new to venture. Somehow or rather, something inside me stopping me to do so, I always think I need to learn more on the current responsibility that I'm holding. Shall I give myself another year?Out of nowhere, there are a lot of work opportunities from other department and company which makes the matter worst. Around next month, I hope everything will be settled. I'm not rushing into making any conclusive and drastic decision at this particular point of time. Go slow, and I know I can do it... be strong... as always!
Crossroads Gal in KL